More than just Bearings
Erie Bearings Co. was founded in 1958 and is a leading distributor of mechanical and electrical motion control products. Our sales team understands the products and what they do so they can help you find the perfect product to fit your needs.
At Erie Bearings Co., we offer more than just products; we also offer solutions that range from store room management to electro-mechanical repair.
With 6 branches and access to over 200 manufacturers, we can fulfill your needs, wherever you are.
Did you know the Motor Control Specialists at Erie Bearings Co. can help you with all your motor control needs? Please explore our new educational and informative motor control web pages by clicking the link below. There, you can find valuable information on everything that makes a motor control circuit work. From simple motor starters, to complex custom controls. You can even view a video on wiring a three phase motor starter!
– Michael Ketchel – President, Erie Bearings Company
Featured Products and Promotions
- New Video: Review the Arc Flash webinar presented by Eaton.
- New Video: How Yaskawa's VFD's can tell you in advance that it may need serviced
- New Video: How to assemble a SAF adapter mounted Spherical Pillow Block Bearing
- Try a Red Lion Panel Meter, FREE!
- Chevron® Wing Pulley from Superior
- Ferraz Shawmut Fuses... Protecting People and Equipment
- LPS Workplace Hand Cleaners
- Rayovac Batteries & Flashlights